Well today makes me officially, what Jarred like to call it, D-Day + 1. Almost 2. (Due day +1). I am doing better then I remember with James and Julie one day over due. Atleast I think. You might want to ask Jarred, he may have a different story. :)
Well Gen got in today!!!!!!!!!! (my sister) it is so AWESOME having her here with us!!!! We took her to lunch then came home, and then went to Target to get some last minute things for her. I forgot how much fun it is to go shopping with Gen. We were trying on hats for about 10-15 minutes. I am so glad she is here!!!!
Ok well that is about all the updates for me. Will update when something more exciting, aka Jocelyn, comes along. :)
1 comment:
Jocelyn just wanted for her Auntie Gen to arrive before she makes her grand appearance!
Baby Reagan is 3 weeks old - can't believe time has flown by so fast...
Post a Comment