Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mixed emotions


Well tomorrow I go in for my induction. So far nothing has gone right in this pregnancy and I am really not looking forward to tomorrow. As bad as that sounds. I am ready to meet Jocelyn but not ready for everything else that has to happen tomorrow. Some know what I am talking about, some don't. I am just in a really down mood and have been fighting this mood the last few days or so. Kind of worrying that my depression is going to come back after Jocelyn. Who knows. Hopefully in the next couple of days things will settle down and I can get somewhat back on track. Just a lot of mixed up emotions right now. Not to sure what to make of it all. I feel bad feeling this way, but I know that most of the emotions I am going through right now are due to the fact that I have had to come to realize a lot of difficult things the last few weeks that I didn't even want to consider. It's hard, especially when your hormones are already messed up so much from pregnancy. Please pray for me and that I get out of this rut soon and fast.

3 comments:

Those Brumley Boys said...

Don't worry - everything will be just fine. It is scary - I was induced with Reagan and very worried about needing a c-section. It all did work out fine. He was a longer labor, but NO C-Section!
Just keep praying!
We will keep waiting on the good news!
jane

Darla said...

Here I sit at the end of the day, the end of the year and I have had you on my mind so much today. I have been out of pocket visiting Carl and Lisa in Houston so I am not up on the news.

I hope all is well.
You are a precious mother.

Love and kisses....
and prayers!

Amy said...

Sweet Jaci - I hope you are holding that little Jocelyn right now, and feeling less apprehensive that earlier. Congratulations on enduring that long labor, and know that I will be praying for your peace and quick recovery. I really hope you'll contact a church if you need help - I'd be there if I could!
Post pictures soon!!
Love you -