what a crazy last few weeks. We got our stuff, a lot of things broken. Some of the major things were my sewing machine, my serger, a mothers day present that the kids and gen made me, our entertainment center, our 5 disc dvd player, and our regular dvd player, our couch, Jarred's Xbox 360 and our box spring. Those are just the big things, the things we saw, not counting everything that broke in the boxes. Pretty sad huh??? We are still working on our claim (still going through some boxes so we arent done yet).
The house is coming together pretty well. We have our living room put together, our dining room put together, our room, the kids room and the computer room. The kitchen is put together also. We just have some boxes we still need to go through. I am working on the kids play room. We found out we have a basement, which has the washer and dryer, and its huge!!! So we are making that the kids play room.
Jade seems to be adjusting well to the snow. We had to move her food and water inside though. The snow keeps coming into her food and her water keeps freezing. But all in all she is doing well.
Well Jocelyn is still in my tummy. She is very active at times and it feels like she is lounging in my ribs. It HURTS!!!!! I am ready for her to come out. I got my cloth diapers!!! I am so excited!!! I need to wash the soakers one more time before everything is totally ready. I am really falling behind schedule. I havent even gotten a hospital bag ready!!! I really need to start getting things together. I also need to go through all of Julies old clothes and get out the pajamas and if we have any warm clothes. Behind behind behind.
Well my family is coming!!!! My dad drove our truck down and was scheduled to go back yesterday. However, my dad bought my mom a plane ticket down here to help us out so he decided to just stay down here. My mom is coming on Saturday night and her and my dad leave the 28th and Gen comes down on the 23rd I believe and leaves the 2nd!!!!! I am sooooo excited to see my family!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought we would be all alone but instead at the last minute, my family surprised me. I love family.
1 comment:
oh yeah oh yeah... OH YEAH!!! totally excited!!! I cant sit still at work.. LOL i cant sleep at night.. i have to pack.. but FIRST..i have to wash my clothes.. YUcK!! hahaha... I AM TOTALLY EXCITED!!! i cant wait to come out there!!!!!!!!!!!! 8 more days!!! and in hawaiian style.. CEEEEHOOOO!!! :) LOVER YOU!!!
Post a Comment