Thursday, December 27, 2007
Quick Update
Well quick update. Had my doctors appointment today and got my induction date. She will be here no later then December 31st. Hopefully before, but hey, atleast I got a "no later then" date. My doctor tried everything she could to get them to induce me today but everything was at the borderline alright. My blood pressure was just under the high marker, my urine only had small traces of protein, the stress test was pretty good and my amniotic fluid was just at the point where I am in the low normal range. Jocelyn is in the position to come out, head down, facing the right way and even breathing in my womb (we saw her on the ultrasound!!!!!!!!). So she is nice and squishy in there, her knees are in her face, so anytime now!!!! While hooked up to the stress test machine I was having contractions. Now I know why I have been feeling like I have an upset stomache. They are contractions!!! I am 1cm dialated and 25% effaced. Atleast I have made some progress since last time I got checked out!!!! I know it really doesnt mean anything since those things can change in a matter of hours, but hey, I got some good news I am going with it!!! Also, for those who have been following the whole leaking of amniotic fluid, last time they checked it it was at 25 and today it was at 15. So I am slowly leaking fluid. See I am not crazy!!! Just not enough for them to pick it up with the tests I guess. But oh well. She still has enough to be safe so thats good. On my way to the hospital got the news that the last girl I was pregnant with is having her baby!!! I am so happy for her but so jealous!!!! She was due at whole 3 weeks AFTER me and here I am still pregnant while everyone who I was pregnant with had their babies early. How depressing. I already had my cry for the day about that. I am so emotional and ready to be done so my hormones get back on some kind regularity!!!! Well thats about it. So much for a quick one. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry.
I hurt for you.
It is difficult to be SO late.
As hard as it is right now to remember, it so could be worse - - remmebr Jarreds due date (july 26th) and his birth (sept 2)?
Bless your heart!!! I hope she comes very very soon. I know you are more than ready!! Prayin!!
Post a Comment