Friday, December 21, 2007

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock

Well tomorrow is officially my due date. Lets see how it goes. Although I am not expecting (hoping, but not expecting) Jocelyn to make her appearance until Christmas Day. Today I had another "nesting" day. I was down on my hands and knees cleaning the floors and the cabinets and the shelf at floor level. The other day I spent a long time in the kids room getting that one ready. I had to make sure the changing table was all set up, get all the clothes put away and make the crib up. Even though she wont be sleeping in it until who knows how many months. I had to get under the kids beds, make their beds, put all their toys away and make sure everything was where it needed to be. I had to vacuum all the rooms upstairs and night before I did Jarred and my bedroom. Unpacking suitcases and what not. What fun huh?? Atleast my house is clean though. I dont think I will be able to say that once Jocelyn comes. Atleast the first few months.

Well those that havent heard, Jarred is more then likely going on an IA. For those non military that means a year deployment to Iraq or Afghanistan. Although with his job I wont know where he is. All I will know is its suppose to be a years deployment somewhere that has to do with the war. I love his job. (If you couldnt guess, that was sarcasm). So we are waiting to hear more on that. We are both thinking January-ish though that that is suppose to happen.

Today is mom and dads anniversary. 24 years!!!! I cant wait until Jarred and I can say that we have been married for that long. The good part about today is it actually snowed today!!! And I mean snowed!!! Its so great seeing snow again.

No comments: