Wednesday, September 27, 2006
God surely does work miracles
well today got word that my dad is pushing to retire in November. No biggie right?? Well you avidently dont know where my dad is and where the ceremony is taking place. Everything is happening in Germany. Yep you heard me, Germany. Soooo .. we are going to Germany in November!!!! Ok so the whole title .. me working a couple of hours a week and with Jarreds paycheck, two kids and two dogs, that money doesnt go to far. So we have started saving up because it was originally suppose to happen in March. So we figure, start saving up and we can have plenty of money by the time March rolls around. Well, right now we have $700 in our savings account and I started worrying about where we were gonna get money. So I go out and check the mail, low and behold, we got a check for $564!!!!!! WOOO-HOOO!!!!!! So I looked up tickets and we are only short like $500. Which is nothing considering we needed more then half of that early this morning!!! Thank you GOD!!! thats all I can say. Now I just hope Jarred will be here for this. Please everyone pray that he will be able to come with us!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Man oh man! ain't God too cool? see, that check was on it's way days before you knew you would need it. It arrived just in time. John Clayton says in 'The Source' that God dwels in another plane of existence so He can see things from a different angle than we can. And ain't that SO true???? And thank you for listening today. I miss you.
kissey kissey kissey
hey! you been doing that Bible study and read those books yet???
Just goes to show that if we put our trust in the right person, He will bring us through anything. Yippee! Your dad is coming home. Oops did I post that in public?
okay this has nothing to do with your blog from yesterday but i just wanted to say.... i was reading your comment to my blog about my nephew and it hit me. I was 19 when he was born (yeah do the math---i'm old!) and was just floored, just by being there--- only an aunt. and i think of you. when you were 19 you were already a mother of almost 2! you truly are a wnderful woman and truly amaze me. i just wanted to tell you! luv ya and can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment