Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Baby Fever

Yes, I have Baby Fever. I know I know. Don't get pregnant, or you're crazy, trust me, I've heard it all before, but I just have Baby Fever. Now before anyone starts getting there hopes up, No we are NOT trying to get pregnant. Just to put that out there. Its to close to us moving and Jarred doesnt want me traveling and all that. I just miss having a baby in me, feeling them move around, knowing that WE created this little person in here. Then the delivery and when the baby comes. Its a whole new adventure with each little baby. Its frustrating not being able to sleep and what not, but oh the joys when they make their first real sound, or when they say their first word. Its worth all the pain of labor and the hospital stay. I enjoy everything about pregnancy. Yes I know, I am crazy. I can't wait to have another baby!!!! Ok, just had to get this out. Maybe once its out I wont be wanting another so bad??

2 comments:

Cryssy said...

OOOOOooooo you wanna be our surrogate???? hee hee

andrew said...

Amy has said that she enjoyed being pregnant. She has said that it was fulfilling (no pun intended). My personal opinion is that she just enjoyed the attention.

As for me, since I don't really have a frame of reference, it was cool to watch the miracle happen. When our girls were born, I was present for both of their births. It was just amazing to see a new life appear and begin to live. Erin cried for two hours straight while Dana was very quiet for several weeks. She eventually made up for lost time in that area. Both were a foretaste of things to come.