
so we FINALLY got a professional family picture done. We havent had one since I was pregnant with Julie. Oops. So today we got it done. We also got some great shots of James and Julie. I will be uploading them up to our photo album in the next day or so. Just gotta find some time to do it. But I will be sure to let you all know when that is. So, what do you guys think? Are we a great family or what?? :)
3 comments:
The cutest and sweetest...but then am I a little prejudiced????
Love,
Mom
Wow, that is a GREAT pic! You should be so proud of your growing family! What cute kids! And Jarred is a great guy. And knowing Jarred, you'd have to be one in a million. Can't wait to meet you in person one day!
A great photo of the family back together. Everybody looks so happy...especially Jaci. Glad ya'll are back together again.
Post a Comment