Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Dead Leaf


I feel like a dead leaf.

I feel as if:
No one cares how I am feeling, its all about them
No one cares if they hurt me, its all about them
No one cares whats going on with me, its all about them
No one realizes how much they talk, its all about them
No one cares how much I am hurting, its all about them
No one realizes how much they cover me up, its all about them
No one thinks my problems are big, its all about them
No one realizes that I am a dead leaf

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I care about how you're feeling all the time.

I would rather eat dirt that hurt you or see you hurt.

I like to listen to you talk because your life is so wrapped up in mine.

I realize that your life and your decisions and your days are grossley important - you are the center of three lives. 4 if you caount Jarred.

Look up. it'll tick satan off.

Ceal said...

Think about your life in terms of seasons. Sounds like winter to me. I am right beside you in the dead leaf department. I am looking forward to spring and the new birth of leaves that will begin to form. All things happen for a reason....I love you