Friday, January 09, 2009

Wow .. Really?

I just noticed that I haven't put up any pictures on my blogger of the kids or Jo-Jo in a while!!! Wow .. really?!?! What a bad Mom!!!!

So yesterday was just .. one of "those" days.

You know one of "those" days that the guy in the parking is following you and giving you the major creeps and you just wish he would try and steal your purse or something just so you have an excuse to hit him with all your strength. But of course its just some guy giving you major creeps and can maybe see the glint of hope in your eyes that he will try something stupid and decides not to mess with this one and you feel let down. Your hope fades as you realize you are at your car and their is no one in plain sight to see if they will try something stupid. Oh well .. just one of "those" days where all the pent up frustration and anger gets moved to laughter as I can look back and imagine what I looked like last night ..

So for some reason lately I have been feeling sick. Sick to my stomach sick. Achy body sick. Headache sick. And its been going on for a while. Don't know whats up .. maybe eventually if it gets bad enough I will make myself an appointment .. gah .. I hate doctors office and visits. I will be putting that one off for a while and praying it all just goes away ..

Good news .. Jarred's work .. more specifically the FCPOA (First Class Petty Officer Association) and made arrangements for a ski trip. The arrangements are the arrangements for them to have that Friday off, we pay for it all, drive up etc, but its for a whole day of NO KIDS. So, how you ask, are we having a full day of skiing or whatever we are doing up there with no kids? Well my Mom told me in November when we were up there, that she would like to give Jarred and I a weekend by ourselves for a ski trip that we have been talking about since, oh, since we got the orders to Colorado!!! lol. Anyways, she said when we want to do that let her know and her and my dad will fly down here and watch the kids!! Now it may not be a weekend but I will most definitely take a day!!!!!!!!! So my mom comes in February 5th at night and then she will be braving the roads and picking my dad up Friday, after he is done with classes!!!!! I am so excited and I am so so so so soooo blessed to have my mom and dad!!!! Thank you sooo much guys for making it possible!!!

James' birthday is coming up. And Jarred is wanting to do the edible cake image. Which I think right now is the best option for us in order to keep my sanity!!!! Especially since I have never done it, I would be freaking out!!!! I think I will be trying to make one here soon, once things settle down and we can actually take it somewhere instead of having it here!!! So, next weekend we will be shopping for James' birthday party stuff. We need the plates and napkins, cups and food and all the rest. It should be fun!!!! I can't wait to get it all together. It also looks as if a lot of people invited can't come. Which is fine since we do have a small house, and for me, the smaller the better!!!! But I know James is going to have blast, and that's all that really matters!!!!

Well time for me to get going .. I think I caught everyone up to date on the going ons ..

Hopefully some new pictures will be coming soon!

1 comment:

Ceal said...

We are happy to do it for you guys because we love you. I just hope you have a great time.