Friday, January 02, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOCELYN!!!!



I know, I know .. I am late!!!! But atleast when you read this (if I ever finish the book!! HA) you will be older and you will forgive me. =)

It has been a year since you have blessed us. It has been an awesome year with you!!! Here are some things you love doing,

You love to look at your brother and sister
Anytime they are around you start to laugh
Anytime Jo-Jo hits your walker you start crying as if he bit you (a bit of a drama queen I see!!!)
You love broccoli and I have pictures of you eating it!!!
You love to do your army crawl
You HATE being stationary, you have to be moving at all times (you get that from your Daddy!!)
You are in no rush to hit the milestones, you just cruise along at your own pace

I am so happy that we have you in our life and I want you to know just how much we love you!!!!

Thank you everyone who came out and celebrated her birthday with us!!!! We have pictures of her eating her "cake" and more!!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

She's missin me, huh?

I SO miss feeing her that applesauce!