Monday, January 26, 2009

What A Party!!!


Saturday we had James' 4th birthday. I think it went well and I know James and Julie had a blast!!! At the end of the day Jarred and I were amazed how 9 kids could wear us out so much!!! We were ready for bed at 830!!! lol. Of course we didn't go to bed that early. I woke up that morning with a somewhat sore throat and thanking God that I wasn't completely sick on Saturday for the birthday. So Sunday I wake up and it hurts to talk. My voice is scratchy and even reading a book to the kids tonight had my throat aching. I tried Vicks and Mucinex last night and I don't feel any better. Today we went to the Nature and Science museum. At first we weren't gonna go and then last minute we ended up going. It was a blast!! I can't wait until we can go back, with Jarred preferably, and kind of take our time through it. With 5 kids who could walk it was kind of crazy trying to read the exhibits!! lol. It was a pretty day though. We had about 4-5 inches of snow and at one point it was 3 degrees!!!! And actually still is!!! That's about all for now. Will hopefully start blogging more.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

80 degrees plus yesterday. We had to put on the air conditioner last Friday.

scary how you miss cold.

Helen said...

The cake looks adorable. I am glad James' party was a success. I love going to those museums. It is always enjoyable each time you go too. I do hope you feel better real soon.