Friday, September 22, 2006
a day off
well today was my first day off in about a week and a half?? something like that. it was nice not having ANYTHING to do!!!! today was also one of those days where I just kept thinking .. today is one of those days when I WISH Jarred was home .. (I do everyday but today I really NEEDED him home) oh well .. kind of blue tonight .. although I dont know .. well actually I do .. its because I havent taken my anti-depressants in like 2 weeks .. and boy can I feel it!!! Gen is coming over tomorrow morning to watch the kids while I go and get it. Thank GOD!!! I REALLY need them!!! Alright well I am off to go and change a dirty diaper. James was kind of enough to leave me a present ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sweetie - You know I'm in love with you and your kids when I tell you, I miss Jah's gifts.
****** sigh *******
Got plenty of butt paste?
(I just love that name! ha!)
kissey kissey kissey
Post a Comment