ok .. so I have had quite a day .. it started off pretty good .. well kind of .. nevermind .. lets start over ..
went to bed around 2AM to be woken up by James screaming/crying. I immediately wake up and about to get off when I find him right next to the bed on the floor .. he slipped?? or sleepwalked?? I have no clue .. so I pick him up and rock him for a little bit and put him on the bed with me. 1. I was to tired to get up and take him back to his room and 2. I thought he would sleep better with me. Well about every half hour he kept waking up crying. So I finally decided to put him back in his bed and he slept through the rest of the night, no problem. I went back to sleep just to be woken up by Julie for her early morning nursing (around 5AM) nursed her and went back to bed. Then Gen called at 9AM because she was suppose to come over by then to watch the kids. We are both running late. So she gets here around 945 and I go back to change but figured I would go back and check on the kids, make sure they are still alive and what not. Julie is awake but just laying there so I decided to get her because I wanted to nurse her before I left. So I end up leaving the house around 1030 I think. I get there, I go to sit down and I am by this older, more plump then me guy, his shirt is to small for him, its showing his white white belly and the buttons are just looking as if they are going to pop right off of his shirt. So just picture this, the night I had, then getting to the hospital, just to pick up meds, and getting that show. Nice, yeah. So I am waiting and the guy gets called up and hes up there and I keep turning around to see what numbers they are calling (they give you a ticket and it has like Bwhatever number, and C and D, they are sound the same over the speaker) so as I look again I see that same guy stick his HAND down the BACK of his pants, it was a scratch the back kind of thing, no, it was FAR down. How gross is that?!?!?!?!??!!? I KNEW that with my luck I would get that counter and kept telling myself, dont put your hands on the counter, dont put your hands the counter. I finally get called and thank God it wasnt the same counter, but right next to him. Anyways, get home, James and I are sitting on the floor and I am holding Julie. Bryce is on the sofa right behind me and I am petting him whatever. I couldnt find the remote so the last time I remember having it was where Bryce was. So I turn around, and it wasnt like a real quick turn around, it was more of a gradual one, I mean I cant do it fast when I am holding Julie, then I all the sudden I hear Bryce growl and he BITES my FACE!!!!!!!! what the heck man?!?!?!?!!??! I was just shocked and it took a minute to register, I set Julie down because I didnt know what was going on with him and I started feeling my face because I wasnt quite sure where he bit me. It honestly felt like he bit me all over but I knew I was just being a drama queen. I felt my lips and I got blood on my hand. Then I proceeded to cry. I think I did a good two minutes of a good cry and then just shocked crying or either just crying. You know how you dont think you need to cry about something but then something happens and it just ALL comes pouring out??? I think thats what happened. I went to bathroom to get a wash cloth and see the damage he did. Its not to bad, he broke skin on my upper lip and my lower lip inside, and there is a bruising on my lip to where his teeth grazed me or something?? Plus my nose is bruised. And anyone who knows Bryce knows how out of character this is. I mean REALLY out of character. James sticks his hand in his bowl WHILE he is eating and Bryce has never bit him, James literally walks all over him and Bryce hasnt bit him, ANYTHING you can think of has happened to this dog, by James and NOTHING. Then this???? So after that, I got this huge migrain. And then James decides he wants to throw his shoes. And they are not light shoes either. They are pretty heavy, hits me, right in the head. (looking back on it its funny but then it wasnt) I cant tell you how many times he hit me in the head today with a toy. Went to moms house and stayed there until 1245 watching Gilmore Girls with Gen. Julie was sleeping and I didnt want to wake her up. Why you ask??? Anyone who knows Julie knows that when she sleeps DO NOT wake her up!!!!! Its so quiet when she sleeps!!! Now I am off to clean the house .. insomnia .. gotta love it .. hopefully tomorrow/today will be a better day ..
2 comments:
omyword and darlin, you need to think of getting rid of brice. yeah, just what you want to hear, I know, but if he bit you, a grown up, that hard, he would have scarred the kids for life. Like you, i cannot believe brice did that - jade, yeah, but not brice. but now that he has, please don't get mad at me for begging you to give him to someone with older kids - - please, please please
also, i cannot believe you got fish belly-plummer butt itch man. (sounds like a super hero.) i have to tell you, although it wasn't funny i'm sure while it happened, it was a great story! that one needs to be put down and sent to apublisher.
oh, and man oh man, do you leave julie alone when she sleeps! can't wait to listen to the quiet when you guys get here!
love ya too much!!!!!!
Oh my! What a day!!! I pray tomorrow is better. And I totally agree with Jackie about finding him a new home. I love dogs and would love to give him the benefit of the doubt...but with two youngin's around....don't push your luck. They are just animals and you really never know. I have two great danes and I try really hard to keep a very close eye on them at all times around Gabe for that reason. Neither one has ever done one thing that could be considered aggressive toward us but animals will be animals. If either one did anything remotely like that they'd be gone in a heartbeat.
I pray that you can get some sleep and that the little ones give you a little break from the chaos. Have a great day tomorrow!!!!
Post a Comment