Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Weird mood day ..
Sometimes it amazes me how things happen. It amazes me what God thinks I can handle. and I am actually in awe that HE can trust ME this much. Amazing what you can do when you realize this. Well I have heard from Jarred, I have gotten three emails so far!!! WHOO-HOOO!!!! That's more then I have gotten from him this soon. :) .. He is excited about what's going on, *hopefully*, so I cant wait!!! Well, gosh this hard talking about something I don't even know. This blog wont make any sense to anyone except maybe 2 or 3 people?? So if you are lost, its ok!!! Hahaa .. Well Jackie and I are going to the gym in about half an hour. Maybe people will be off our machines so we can work out. Working on my quilt .. I cant WAIT to start sewing it all together!! Its soooo much fun!!! Well I am gonna get going for now. Enough babbling, want to start piecing together my quilt. Love everyone who read this!!!! You guys are the best-est .. :) .. Yeah .. I am in a WEIRD mood today ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're right, it doesn't make much sense but whatever it is I hope it works out however ya'll are hoping. And I'm so jealous that you know how to quilt! A sewing machine has been on my wish list for a couple years now just haven't had a chance to get one (I only want a good one). I would love to learn to quilt. Anyway, enjoy it for me!
feeling wierd? well, yeah!!!! i do too after that stupid machine! makes me look at tool house in a whole new light.
Post a Comment