Monday, September 25, 2006
Go Figure
ok so last night I actually went to bed early!!! (well early for me) I went to bed around 12AM. Figured Julie would wake me up in about a hour to eat right? So I get up for her around 130 go back to sleep just be woken at 330. James is on top of me and I am playing with his hair. I stop and he picks my hand up and wants me to do it again (how cute!!!!!) so I let him lay on top of me for a little bit but then remember what time it is. So I go and put him back in his bed. He got up and out of bed 5 times if not more!!!!! I felt really bad too because I know he just wanted to lay with me. I was about to once but figured everything that I had put in his head (with putting him to bed every time he got up) would instantly get erased right?? (does that make me a bad mom??) so I wake up this morning and I hear this snoring behind me. Its not the dog snoring but a James snore. He had made it into my bed without me knowing it and fell asleep. It was soooo fun and cute waking up to him in my bed. I just wonder how long he was in there. Ok so instead of Julie waking me up last night, she only woke up ONCE and didnt even get up for her 5AM feeding!!!! She is still sleeping!!! So anyways, instead of Julie it was James, my one night of getting some good rest. Go figure .. haha .. but I gotta say .. I wouldnt change it for the world. Hope everyone has a good day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're a great mom!! Wish I could take notes and study those ways. I don't have a nurturing bone in my body! Poor Gabe. Just remember that when we meet and my child is "weird"!
Post a Comment