Friday, September 15, 2006

what a week

what a week

well this week has been .. interesting .. to say in the least. Could be A LOT better. but .. ya know. Last night I stayed up till 12 cleaning. And then I MADE myself go to bed. Insomnia .. gotta love it. (insert *rolling eyes*) woke up with a really bad headache and aching body, and it seems the kids are in the same mood as me. (well mostly Julie, James is pretty good) just wanted to update. My thoughts are so scrambled right now that nothing I write will make sense. This one probably doesnt, but just in case anyone was wondering what was up with me .. I am still alive .. :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

ok, i was worried. i was glad to talk to you though. that made me feel better.
at last I slept! because of the time difference, the jet lag jept me up monday night, tuesday nightt and until 4 wed night. but i finally got to sleep last night. hope that's it. hate to think i'll stumble and fall in the show tomorrow while hercules drags me.

Cryssy said...

I'm glad you're still alive. Poor James in the house with two cranky females....thank God I only have a little boy. Our house couldn't stand any more cranky than what I dish out on a daily basis.