Monday, September 11, 2006

hey there lonely girl ..

hey there lonely girl ..
well today has been busy. went to church then came home to eat lunch take Robert and Jackie to the airport then went over to help Geni with the surprise party she threw for Brice. We did A LOT of cooking .. which reminds me I need to put the food in the refrigerator!! Haha .. yeah .. I am retarded. :) .. well tonight at the party I realized how lonely I am going to be at my house. I come home to no one being there. Sad huh .. but at the same time I should be use to it. I have just been spoiled. Thanks Jackie and Robert!!!! LoLs .. well I came home put the kids to bed and went to pee and then all the sudden I heard this big bang like something fell then I hear James start crying, real crying, hurt crying. So I am trying to finish peeing to go get him jump off the toilet and run to his room. I have no idea what he did, he was in his room, by the mirror on the floor. ????? hmm .. sleep walking then ran into the wall and fell back?? rolled off his bed and he decided he wanted to keep rolling?? thats about all I can come up with. but it was weird. because I put him back into bed when I checked to make sure nothing was bleeding and held him for a couple of mins and then put him into bed and he starts laughing. Weird kid!!! Haha .. well finished my sewing for tonight. I have all the rows sewn together. Next step is sewing the rows together-gether. make sense?? I have all my squares sewn together. will be taking a pic of it and posting it for my blog tomorrow. that way you guys can follow me step by step with it. fun huh?? LoLs .. I have no life .. thanks daddy for responding!! I will be calling you monday or tuesday??? either way .. I will be talking to you soon!!! And I hope (well I am 99.9% certain you and mom will have fun seeing eachother again!!!) that you and mom have a good time!!! I love you!! And make sure she gives you your bumper sticker. We all know how mom can get .. HAHAHA .. love ya mommy!!! and I still think you and aunty are jerks .. you could of atleast lied to me and told me you were sitting at home having leftovers or something. LoLs .. love you guys .. ok now I am REALLY going to bed. its 12:07 AM

4 comments:

jenn said...

hello from Pleasanton! I hope that you won't be too lonely now that Robert and Jackie are back home! I'm very excited about the possibility of your visit here in November! I had such a good time hanging out and playing games with you guys last time! luvs and wishes for a good week!

Jackie said...

hey sweetie! hope the party went good. i am so so tired. I miss you guys . . man, guess i stayed too long, huh? keep my picture in front of the babies so they'll rmember me, K?
kissey kissey kissey

Ceal said...

Hey, Jackie that's my line LOL...
Sorry Jaci for not lying but you know I really try not to do that! Today we are eating at home. I am still full from lunch though and having a hard time getting motivated to cook it. But, I know that Auntie will like it and she can take it for her lunches. Got to run for now. Miss you! Love, Mom

Jackie said...

you're so funny!. i don't remember your house smelling - - then again, when james 'ya knowed' it was really bad, and when jluie 'ya knowed' it was sorta bad, but when jade blasted us out of the room . .


i take that back. Your house was smelly!
ha!
kissey kissey kissey