Friday, June 29, 2007

Big Boy Undies



James is now in "big boy undies" its so sad. I went and got some from wal mart yesterday while I was working. I think he is tired of walking around buck naked. He kept crying and handing me a diaper and at one point he even put a pull up on himself. lol. Last night we went through 2, but I know he doesnt like peeing on himself so hopefully he got the point. Well thats all for now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cryssy said...

Gosh he is really going to break some hearts when he is a teenager. What a great looking kid!! I'm so glad he is doing well. Going through a couple pairs (why do we call them pairs?) of undies isn't too bad. I'd say he is doing very well. I found that treats for going in the potty worked great! Candy will do marvelous things! Any news on the moving plans?

Those Brumley Boys said...

wanna know something really funny? boys LOVE to pee on cheerios in the toilet...you may want to save this trick for later - don't know if you are teaching him sitting or standing. but - it will help with his aim! *Ü*

jane