Has anyone just ever had one of those days? Yesterday was just "one of those days". Yesterday seemed to test everyone. My family got tested yesterday and it was awful. Everyone is so emtional lately and it seems like everyone is just at eachothers throat. There is a lot going on over here. And I just wish we could enjoy our next few months yesterday and not have anymore of "one of those days"
Last night Jarred and I spent the night at the ER. I started feeling the baby move around 9 weeks (and yes you can feel the baby moving that early) and I swear that hospital hired the most retarded nurse to do the vitals. She was rude to everyone and just awful. But I guess thats what you get at the ER. Anyways, after waiting for 3 hours we finally went back. Then at 1130 the doctor came in, did an u/s to make sure baby was ok and we were done. The reason we went, I hadn't felt the baby move in 2 days plus I was cramping. So I went in. But I am happy to report that everything is good. Well thats about it for now. Please keep my family in your prayers.
3 comments:
Yes, you can feel the baby kick that early. I certainly did with my second one and my babies were close together like yours. The first two are fourteen months apart and then thirteen months with the next one. I felt Ryan when I could not have been more than maybe 8 or 9 weeks along.
ERs at night are certainly no fun. Glad everything is alright. I will keep you in my prayers.
So happy that everything is okay. Those "days" happen to everyone and just proves that all of you are human (that sounds like I'm trying to say I'm not....). Just breathe through it and tomorrow is a new day.
Pray for tact. (Have I told you that already???LOL!)
Life is too short. Don't let things that get you down keep you down.
kissey kissey kissey
Post a Comment