Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Let's make it official

So as most of you know I had my OB appt yesterday. I felt bad because I was really short with the nurse. She kept asking me the same stupid questions over and over again like she was tryingto catch me in a lie. I am not lying when I tell you I haven't had my period since I've had James, or how far along I am. It was ridiculous. After that the appt started getting better. Except everything BUT the quick, and I mean quick ultrasound the doctor did. He couldnt find a heartbeat with the doppler so just to make sure that I WAS pregnant he did an ultrasound just to see the sac or the baby. Well what do you know, I saw the baby!!!!!!! And the little heartbeat. It was awesome and put my mood over the top. I need to call today to get a dating ultrasound done. The doctor said, "I didn't take any measurements or anything but just looking I would say you are about 9 weeks and a couple of days." So I have no idea how far along I am. Ok well thats it for now. Julie is crying because she wants me to hold her and James isnt helping the mix either.

3 comments:

Cryssy said...

Congrats girl!! That is amazing. I'll keep praying that everything goes well and that Jarred comes home soon.

Darla said...

That is good news! Hope all continues to go well and Jarred gets home soon.

Amy said...

So glad to hear the doctor's visit yesterday went well - we've all been concerned for you over here.
You are a brave and wonderful woman, and Jarred is very blessed to have you for his wife!!
Amy LaMore