Friday, June 22, 2007
Moving
So just to update everyone on whats going on with us. Jarred and I were talking about him getting out of the military. Most of you remember my old blogs about how the detailer was telling him that he needs to go back to sea duty and not shore duty. So we decided that he will just get out because spending time with his family is more important to him. THEN we get a call saying the detailer is giving Jarred first dibs on the new list that comes out with all the orders. BUT either way the kids and I (and gen!!!!) will be leaving island middle of October. What we (I think we) are hoping that Jarred gets orders to Medina, we live in Pleasanton, or a neighboring county, have the military basically pay for part of our house and then he gets out after those 3 years. So I guess I can safely say that in October we will be coming to Texas!!!! And if Jarred does get out he will be coming with us in October, if not then he will be coming mid November. The only way we WOULDNT be coming to Texas is if he takes the orders to Pensacola. So I guess we have a 65% chance of coming to Texas. We have already started looking at houses and I saw one that I absolutely love!! (although I only saw that outside) its on almost 15 acres of land and in the Pleasanton school district!! Cant wait till we go down there and can start looking!! Jarred MIGHT be down there visiting end of July. He is going to a conference for work and has a weeks leave down there before another one. So it just makes sense for him to go and visit his family. I want him down there so he can talk to Kyle and start looking at some houses. LoL. But we shall see. Well I need to go. James is whining for something else to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oooo I'm so glad. Jarred deserves and needs to be with the rest of you and you need and deserve for him to be there too. How great does God work things out?? I'll pray that things go the way ya'll would like for them to go and that God opens the doors.
So looking forward to you moving here. I hope everything works out to your advantage.
Post a Comment