Thursday, June 14, 2007

Well, that just dampens my mood

Jarred was suppose to come home tonight. Well now its not till tomorrow. I just want him home!!! Now I have to wait yet another day. Yeah I know, atleast hes coming home. ugh ..

yesterday we got the alarm system installed. It took them 2 1/2 hours!! I didnt think it would take them THAT long to do it. I should have figured it could since the lady told they make the appointments 4 hours apart. so now we have our alarm system and I feel so much better. Well thats about it for now. I need to let Jade out and get on with my morning.

3 comments:

Ceal said...

I am sorry he is not getting home till tomorrow. Sometimes, anticipation is a good thing ;-)

Cryssy said...

I hope Jarred is home safe and sound. Tell him I said hi and that I wish ya'll were closer. There is a small navy base here and I keep wondering if ya'll could get here? Don't know anything about the navy base here though. Anyway, have a good time while he is home.

andrew said...

Your other half coming home. It doesn't matter how long they are gone or for what reason. It is always good to have your other half home.