Friday, June 08, 2007

Jarred's reply to the news

OK so here was Jarred's response to the news!!! Hahaha ..

Holy crap, I am sure that those emails were supposed to come in a different order cause I just got the one that said I am 9 weeks pregnant. Holy crap.... Wow. I am kinda speechless, and happy, don't worry. Well I will write again later. Holy crap. give the other kids a kiss for me. I love you baby. You made my deployment and year.
Your husband

isn't he just the BEST husband!!!! but as you probably can tell I heard from him!!!!

Baby J news:

I am 11w 5d (Thursday) My weeks change every Saturday. And my due date is December 22!!! Can you believe it?!?!!? OK well gotta go for now. sorry such a short post.

wanted to add that if you look to the right of my blog you will see what the baby looks like today (developmentally) and also how many more days. :)

3 comments:

Darla said...

It is good to have you blogging again. It sounds like you are going to have an interesting Christmas. When do you expect Jarred back? Or is that classsified information?

Cool widget! I need to find that one. They have such cool widgets. You can find about anything.

Cryssy said...

I bet he is really excited! That is great. Not that anyone thought he'd be upset about it. Just gotta get you guys to the mainland! Any ideas about that happening?

Jackie said...

How cool is that????? I am gonna LOVE wathing Jane/Jarred grow!!

Kissey kissey kissey