Sorry I havent blogged this last weekend. We all ended up sick. Jarred and I were sick friday with a 24 hour bug than Julie woke up with a fever Saturday, which James had by mid afternoon. Then Sunday morning, Julie woke up with a fever, so did James and I woke up feeling really sick. Even Jocelyn sounded congested. So Monday rolled around, we were all feeling better and went to Target to get out of the house. Fun fun
Well no more videos for a little bit. My camera decided to stop working. I still have a camera, but not my really nice one. I dont think the video quality on the working one is as good, but I will try.
So today I had a "spring cleaning" moment. I cleaned out our garage. Now, anyone who has moved knows how it goes. You have boxes that you fill with trash, and stick somewhere telling yourself you will get to them. Well, I FINALLY got to them. (I think there was a total of 10-15 boxes) plus I had to fill the garbage bags (I have 8 black trash bags, pretty full) and had to flatten all the boxes. THEN I had to sweep the garage out. The best part about that was we dont have a broom. So the "broom" I used was the little broom part on the end of our snow scraper. Haha .. I was sweeping it outside and hoping no one saw me. If they did they probably think I belong in some mental health institution. lol
Tomorrow is my doctors appointment. Tomorrow starts the day to see if this birth control method will work. Wish us luck!!! We got started about having kids (no not anytime soon God willing) and I told Jarred, if we get pregnant with another girl on our next try then that is IT. NO MORE. He said knowing our luck that will be the time I FINALLY get my twins, and it will be twin girls. Haha .. I will probably die if that happens. lol. I am lucky so far, Julie is such a tom boy, I dont have to worry about all the girly stuff. Although when aunty gets here I am sure Julie will let her girly side out. lol
1 comment:
How true!! Gen will tak that little girl in hand and made her look goooood when I put her on the back of a horse! ha!
Post a Comment