Friday, February 15, 2008

A VIDEO!!!!

The kids decided they wanted to show off their dancing skills to everyone. :) James was actually twirling Julie earlier and I was trying to get that, but of course they saw the camera and started "cheesing". If you are watching it make sure you have your volume up!! And of course Jade-e girl is making her personal appearance also. Isnt she a pretty dog?!?!?! lol

Julie has started this thing where she walks up to me, or even just looks at me and starts laughing. Its hysterical because if she was older people would give her a weird look and walk away shaking their heads. But I mean she is just laughing. Its so catching because if you have ever heard her laugh you know her laugh is contagious. She will do that for a good minute and a half and then walk away. lol. What a weirdo. But, she does take after her mama. lol

1 comment:

Jackie said...

JACI!!!!!!
how too adorable is that????

I think you all should come home now.