Well, today was/is turning out to be such a bad day. Today I came to the realization just how alone I am here. I think I have known it the last couple of days (which is explains my "funk") but I just didn't want to admit it. Honestly I didn't even realize what was bothering me until Jarred persistently kept asking me whats wrong and finally I just blurted out, "I am just so tired of this. I am just so tired of this routine. There is nothing to do. The only variations in my day are what movie the kids pick out. Dinosaurs (Jurassic Park), Toy Story, Shrek or Spiderman. " and blah blah blah. Then he said he felt sorry for me because we don't have any friends here. Which made things even worse. I get on the computer and I got this email from my sister. Which of course was about something I am going through now which made me on the verge of crying and then I check my myspace and I read her little staus thing and what was hers?? "I miss my sister" which just made me cry.
4 comments:
frick.. hahaha.. i was doing okay om the whole "not crying at work" thing until i read your blog. now i cant stop crying.. im sorry.. i dont know how much longer i can be away from you guys, imma try to move sooner than July.. dont forget that i love and and am always thinking of you!!
Sisters are the most special friends in the whole wide world. I remember how it felt to miss my friend. I am sorry, Jaci. Be patient and hang in there. It will happen that your friend will be back again. (And you know your friend is always with you in spirit. I know at times it was what kept me going.So in the meantime hang on to that thought.)
oh man!!!!
I would so love to be close to you and hang around with you so you could get all irritated at me again! ha!
I miss you and can't wait till Gen gets off that lump in the Pacific back to where she belongs - with the fam!
I am sorry that you are going through this right now. Know that I am always here for you...doesn'thelp when you are miles away but sometimes just the phone calls make a difference. I know it did for me and Helen that was why we were always on the phone...hang in there kiddo...things will get better. In the meantime, I love you.
Post a Comment