Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hmmm ..

I was told I needed to write a new blog. I haven't been writing any because I really don't have anything uplifting to say. Jarred and I have been going through a lot (no, not fighting) and it seems like, we get something taken care and than something else comes along that we need to fix. It is getting tiring and depressing and sometimes I wish I could press the reset button and start all over.

I have been talking to Gen a lot lately and it just makes me realize how much I really miss her and how much I really love her. I knew I would, I just didn't think it would be this hard. Sometimes I wonder, am I holding on to tightly? Am I suffocating her?? Is this "attachment" going to make her hate me in the end?? I just wish there was something I could do to help her right now. I wish I could give her what she needs right now so instead of talking on the phone we could talk in person.

This isn't going to be much of a blog because I am just not wanting to talk about anything. I know people have worse problems than me, plus, my whining isn't going to get me anywhere except in a more "down mood".

One good note, Jocelyn made her first, non crying sound!!!! She said, ahhhhhhh .. lol. It was cute. She did it the other night, but I haven't heard it again. Maybe a fluke?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

what she wasid was; "Ahh! Where's my mah-mah?"

Hey, it could happen!