This is a present for Jocelyn from a guy at our church. He HANDMADE this!!!! The great and amazing part is it also plays music!!! On the bottom is the turn handle to start the music. This is such an amazing present!! I have just recently started getting handmade presents, and I cant tell you how much I appreciate handmade presents!!! Someone taking time out of their schedule to make something for me or someone in my family. I am just amazed that this church family has taken us in this fast.
Also, the church is throwing me a baby shower for Jocelyn. These ladies are just the sweetest ladies!! I cant wait to get to know them!!! So for all of you back in Texas who were worried about us finding a church family, we found one!!!! We wish we were back with you guys, but these people remind me so much of everyone that it feels like we are!!! (But at the same time not. lol) Dont worry though, we WILL be coming back to you guys!!!!
I just wanted to write another thing about Julie. Julie is the sweetest little girl!!! I am hoping Jocelyn has her love for life and her love for her family. As you guys know, we say prayer before every meal, before every nap or bedtime. Well as a tradition, thanks to Jackie, that after we finish praying we give eachother a kiss. Well this morning I couldnt say prayer with them because I was sitting on the couch. Julie runs over to me just to give me a kiss. My heart skipped a beat with more love for her than I thought possible. I just love this little girl!!!

3 comments:
Such a sweet story about Julie. This blog will be a wonderful thing for her look back on and know that her mommy loves her.
You're gonna make me cry!!!
I miss that little snot!
Ok I just want to cry. I am so touched by the love of all.
Post a Comment