Saturday, February 16, 2008

Two New Videos

two new videos!! Both of these were from this morning. Sorry about the kids one being a little dark. I didnt have the curtains open to let the sunshine in. But they just started singing and I wanted to get it on video!!! lol. Jocelyn's is of course kind of boring. I was trying to get her to smile, but I think she was more intrigued with the big silver thing in her face. lol. James and Julie are singing the "Marching Song" (I may never march in the infantry, ride in the calvary, shoot the artillery etc) Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

the one with jocelyn is NOT boring!!!! She is so the picture of you! it's too cool!

I could understand james words as he sang! and watching julie watching him trying to be like him . . ..

thank you SO much!
I love you.

Ceal said...

They are both adorable! I love just getting to look at Jocelyn's face she is too cute.

I love that song and know that we have sung that with the kids so many times so to see them singing it without me and knowing the words is too cool. That was the song we all sang all the way to church in Hawaii. Brings back too many memories.

I love you guys and miss you bunches!!!

gen said...

Dang dude.. i cant wait to be out there!!!!!! I sooo EXCITED!!!! :)
LOVER YOU GUYS!!!
the videos were too cute!!!