Friday, February 01, 2008

I feel so accomplished







ok so I couldn't decide which picture I wanted to post. So, I posted all 3. :)
First of all I have to say I am so proud of myself!! I went grocery shopping today, with all 3 kids by MYSELF!!! WOOT WOOT!!! All the kids still have their eyes and all their limbs attached to their body and there were no "aisle clean up calls" because of us!! The kids were so good that I even got them a treat the end. Strawberry Twizzlers, sugar free, that were actually pretty good. Getting the car loaded up took a little longer then usual but thats because I am not use to having to buckle them up with their big ol' coats on. But we all survived.
Secondly the blanket I am crocheting is starting to look really good!! I was really worried I wouldn't like it, but the more I do the more I like!!! Jackie taught me how to crochet a few weeks before we left Texas, and I am finally finding some time to do it again!! I am even able to do it while I nurse Jocelyn!!! Takes some maneuvering, but hey! I'm not complaining!!!!
This last picture was just so cute I couldn't resist!! I actually got a picture of Jocelyn smiling!!! (and yes she was smiling, happy smile, not gassy smiling :)) for some reason she really likes James and she just started to smile at him when he comes around. Julie, on the other hand, well thats a different story. lol. what is it about James that Julie and Jocelyn like so much??? Makes me wonder how they are going to be as teenagers (yes scary thought) will they get along like they do now???
I am finally starting to feel better. The other night I was actually sick in bed. Not fun. Jarred came home, could tell I wasnt feeling good and ordered me to bed. And I didn't complain. (well, I did a little, but I really wasn't feeling good) he wanted to where the kids wouldnt come in the room, that I would be able to just rest, but I let them sneak a few times and "lay" with me.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

All three of them!!!! OMIWORD!!! I am so in love!

I want to kiss on them bad - - - I can't stan it, i can't stand it, i can't stand it.