Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Camera


Well my last post I posted that my camera broke. Well I got a new camera!!!! So today I have had so much fun playing with my new camera and taking lots of pictures. I am working on uploading them all to my Picasa folder and will let you all know when they are ready to be looked at. :)


Everything here is going pretty good. Its actually a very pretty day today. It was suppose to *maybe* snow this afternoon and it is just gorgeous!!!! Little chilly but definitely not as chilly as it has been lately.
Last night at church was so funny!!!! One of the ladies at church was talking to me afterwards and told me, "your husband is just so sexy" HAHAHA. Ok, now let me explain. She was telling me that her and her daughter love watching us during church because Jarred and I are just so gentle with the kids. (Me mostly with Jocelyn since I am holding her the whole time and Jarred with James and Julie, for the most part). After she said that she said, "there is nothing sexier then seeing a man being so gentle and loving his family the way he does". I think I just burst with pride after she told me that. lol
Jocelyn has started doing some things!!! Yesterday she did her first giggle. It is not a full on giggle but a "ha" .. lol. Also, today she started scooting!!!! I put her down on her blanket, look up and she is at the corner, diagonally. (I put her in the center, straight). Then, James and Julie woke up from their nap and James was laying down with her and then I look up and she is OFF the blanket!!!! I was like Holy Cow!!!! lol.
Ok well that is about it for now. Hope everyone is having a good week. Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!! Oh yeah, Jocelyn has her 2 month check up tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

just saw the pictures!!!

There's that one of james that I am going to use as my bac ground. if my stupid computer would just let me!

Julie! - wadda ham!
Jocelyn! Wadda goofball!

you lucky sap