Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Plenty of Updates!!!










It seems forever since I have written a blog!!!
Lately here it has been cold cold cold!!!!!!!! To where we actually have our windows closed all day because with them open it is freezing in the house!!! The fireplace has been on every morning and most nights since Sunday. I do have to say one thing about the cold though .. it makes it ever harder to get the energy up to get out of the house!!! I have to dress them in layers so that when we come out of the store I can take their sweaters/jackets off because it is to hot!!! I have to put them in their actual tennis shoes instead of having them slip their crocs on!!! Plus it has been a lot harder for me when it comes to sewing because my fingers feel frozen!!
Had Jocelyn's appointment today. At nine months she weighs in at a whopping 12lbs 13oz!!! (And for those that don't know that is TINY!!!) So tiny in fact that she isn't even on the chart when it comes to what percentile she fits in too. The Doctor isn't to concerned about it though because she isn't withering/unhealthy skinny .. just petite. Although she does want to put in a referral for a physical therapist because Jocelyn is not sitting up by herself yet. She said it might be because James and Julie are by her and keep her entertained that she feels she doesn't need too. Which makes sense considering the kids are almost always around her playing with her. One thing about the doctors that I don't like .. I don't like that they make sure you get there 15 minutes early so you are there on time, but it doesn't matter if they are on time. We got seen 40 minutes AFTER our appointment time, which made us miss the shot center because they close at 430. So tomorrow we are going back to the hospital to get her her shots. Oh joy ..
Tonight I went to the FRG (Family Readiness Group) meeting for Jarred's command. He so lovingly "voluntold" me that we are going. And I am very glad that I did!!! They had 2 people that were part of it and now have me and another lady!!! We talked about the Halloween party, the Thanksgiving thing and the Christmas party!!! It all sounds so fun!! Plus we talked about a bake sale!!!!!! I am looking forward to getting involved with these ladies and hopefully seeing the group grow!!!

1 comment:

carole said...

hy! my name is carole i'm french woman i'm 39 years and i've two children ,i see your blog on google and i love it , your family is cool and your children so beautyful ,excuse me i don't speak american i want to write with you but it's really difficult for me i'm very sorry ,well i say you good bye and big kiss for your children ,bye!!!!!!!!