Today started off OK. I woke up, the kids were still sleeping so I still had a little time to myself. Julie gets up and she snuggles with me until James decides to get up. So I start the morning by getting them breakfast and something to drink. This morning they wanted milk. OK cool, at least I won't have to do it with lunch today. Well Julie takes a sip, puts it down and goes to get another drink a little while later. Well, she ends up spilling her full cup of milk on the floor. I start cleaning it up and of course here come the dogs and they start licking it up and then proceed to walk through it. So now instead of it just being in the dining room and partly in the living room I have all through out the house. I finish cleaning up, go get Jocelyn, and set her down so I can make her cereal and bottle. I start walking over to her only to realize that I had spilled cereal on the floor. I go set her cereal and bottle on the fireplace and walk over to clean yet another mess. I come back and find Jo-Jo playing with her bottle which resulted in it leaking everywhere. So I clean up that mess. Mind you the whole time Jocelyn is screaming because she can see both her food and bottle. So I finally get everything wiped up and off the floor, finish feeding Jocelyn her cereal and I get up to get a blanket for her to lay on so she can her bottle. Well the dogs come barreling in from outside bringing in poop with them. So, now along with having milk and cereal on my floor, I now have dog poop to clean up. To top that off, the dogs had brought it in, played in the dining room, came in to the living and decided to play on all the blankets. James' blanket he brought down had it on it, so I throw that downstairs to be washed But I still smell it, so I check Julie's blanket and hers has it on it also. So yet another blanket to throw downstairs. Then I check the blanket I just brought down for Jocelyn and you got it, that blanket was thrown downstairs to get washed. Thankfully after that and chasing the dogs out of the house (twice because James kept letting them in) I got my floors mopped and cleaned and the day calmed down.
Jarred also bought my birthday present early!!!!!! Since we are traveling for Thanksgiving and with Halloween coming up he knew I would want to take pictures. So he got me and Cannon Rebel XSI 450D. ( http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=215&modelid=16303 ) Those pictures are the first pictures I took with this camera and I am LOVING it!!! I have uploaded the pictures from today in my picasa album (to the left of the page, "The Hutton's Pictures)
Then tonight we went out to dinner with Robert and Carie. We always have so much when we go out with them!!! There is nothing better then riding down in the same car, walking into a jam packed place and being able to sit and laugh and just talk. The best part? We never run out of anything to talk about. Plus I love having friends who love being around our kids and who will hold the kids every chance they get because they want too. Its awesome and we are so blessed to have them as friends!!! I think the funniest part was, every time we go out to eat we always pray before the "big meal". Usually we never get stared at (or at least none that I have ever seen) and tonight I actually saw some guy look at us as if we were crazy!! (I had to look up because James wasn't praying). When I was younger I used to be embarrassed when my parents used to make us do it and now if I eat without praying I always feel guilty. But I just laughed when I saw his look because I imagined that's how I looked when my parents used to make us pray in a restaurant. I couldn't help but smile and think of much I have grown up since being in Colorado. Thank You God!!!!
3 comments:
You just made me cry. I am so proud of you, girl. Life is what you make of it. Humor is important. And so are prayers. You keep teaching those children what is important and they will be just a successful as you are. I just love you.
ha!!! Now that brings back some memories!
Am going to get at the pictures now. Hope you had a fun brunch!
I just looked at your picturesd!!!!
Jaci, those are great! (except all the ones of the squirrel - - - like the chipmunk at the park HA!
There are some there that I have to have framed. And the rain on the leaves, roses and brick with the green root between . ..
great job.
Post a Comment