Thursday, October 09, 2008

Shot Update


So yesterday we went back to the hospital for Joc-E's shots. And I have to say .. she did awesome!!! They actually have you lay the baby down instead of having you hold them. Ok lets start from the beginning. I walk in, go the front desk and tell the guy that I am here to get her shots and was wondering if I have to sign in for it. He tells me no just go ahead to the shot center. So I start walking away and he asks me how many shots she is getting. I tell him 2 I think and he said, oh she is gonna cry!! Poor baby!!! I say, yeah, sigh, and get to the shot center. I sign in, I get my shot first, I had to get my 2nd HPV shot, lay her down and instead of 2 it's 3!!! So I get ready for the scream fest. She does pretty good on the first, its not a huge cry, second one she takes a breath which leads to the third which is louder. He gets the band-aids on and I pick her up and she just stops crying!!! Hahaha .. the guy just looked at me like, are you serious? So I walk out and the guy at the front desk is like, are you guys done? I said yes, and he says, I didn't even hear her cry!!! She is an amazon!!!! HAHAHA. That night though she did get a fever from the shots and was extremely sleepy!!! Plus she had the symtoms again today. I think she would have been fine sleeping all day if I would have let her!!!! Well thats about all for us!! Oh yeah, that picture was taken today!!!

Carole - I am glad you read my blog and find it enjoyable!!! I would love to hear more from you!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Another one to put on my screen saver!

Jarred used to scream like little Richard. And that was when he saw them walk in with it. Ruby would make a little pathetic sound then we waited twelve years for the scream. And it was a doozie.