Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stupid Rent



So yesterday was a pretty .. I don't know how to explain it. It was a long day. BUT CONGRATULATIONS ERIN AND GREGG & THE LAMORE'S!!!!!!

We FINALLY got a hold of our realtor this morning. Our lease is up December 5, and we are looking at renting an actual house. (Have I already said all this? Not sure so I am saying it again) The way the housing market is now over here this town house is definitely not worth $1200 a month. So we called and he asked how much we would be willing to pay to stay here. We told him $1000. Well that was about two weeks ago. We try to get a hold of him Friday, no answer, Saturday, no answer. And remember they only work 8-12. So it is hard for Jarred to get him on the phone. So Jarred called him from work today and says he hasn't been able to get a hold of them, which we think means he hasn't even bothered to call, but that he will try again today and get back to us by tonight. Jarred said if we don't hear back from him by tonight then we are gonna start looking again for a house to rent. This is just ridiculous!!!! I thought they would be worried about trying to keep someone in here because right now there are just some awesome deals because people just want to rent their houses out. Not trying to make profit just rent it out. But oh well. There loss not ours right?

So today is baking day for me .. I am making a banana bread thing, a strawberry pie (maybe, depends on how needy the kids are gonna be today) and then the kids and I are gonna decorate cookies tonight. And we might have Caley and Lacey with us to decorate them while Candy and Nate are at Praise Team practice with Jarred. =) It should be fun!!!!

And I know I know!! I need to upload pictures!!!!!!! =)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Does this mean I have to come help clean again?

HA!

Hold to your guns! Maybe something good can come out of this mess.