So yesterday Jarred had the day off. We decided to go and get the kids costumes and here is what we got!!!! We found a scary thing though .. Julie looks absolutely adorable in black leather!!!!! SCARY!!! Anyways, James is Spider Man, Julie is Bat Woman, and Jocelyn is a cow!!! The cow even has a little tail!!! There is a picture of that in my picasa album. I don't have any full length pictures of Julie because for some reason there is a big shadow on the full length pictures of her. But we will eventually get one because that is the kids favorite outfits right now!!! So they get to put them on if they eat all their dinner and if they take a good nap. =) Oh and I also got Jarred part of his costume (he is a Jedi Knight, and yes we have to dress up because we are our FRG Halloween party which we are dressing up for). I got home, and it was only the robe, and he needed the outfit for underneath the robe, so he went back to Party City and got the rest of it. I have pictures of him in it but need his permission to post it. We shall see. I also ordered my costume online, I am going as a Hippie. I even got a blonde hippie wig for it!! Hahaha .. I am gonna be blonde for a night!!! lol. Also while we were trying to get Jocelyn in a sitting position for her picture she sat up by herself!!! 3 times!!!!! Not for a long time but long enough to actually take a picture!!! About 10 seconds!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!
On another note, I am happy to announce that the kids are doing much better about F-L-I-E-S!!! I have been making it a point to sing the "shoo fly don't bother me" song and shooing them away and so now they see a fly and say "shoo fly!!!" and wave their hands all over and laughing or smiling. Which is much better then the screaming!!!! So slowly but, I hope, surely, getting them out of that mind set that flies are scary. BUT if I get anyone again trying to make them scared, I am NOT responsible for mine or Jarred's actions. (I would be worried about Jarred). A year later we are finally getting them past the hyper-ventilating part if they see a fly. Thank you God!!!!
Well I think thats about it for now. Oh yeah .. Jarred and I have been talking about his next duty station (yes it is 2 years away but its never to soon to talk about your futures plans!!) Anyways, I am asking that everyone please keep us in your prayers about our decision. I won't be talking about it to anyone because its not even definitive and I don't want to start something to where nothing needs to be started. Two years is a LONG time for plans to change!!!! But please keep us in your prayers!!!
1 comment:
LOVED the black leather comment. Bet Jarred is nervous! ha!!!
read my blog and let me know if I'm off base.
oh, and thanks for the new screen saver pictures!
Post a Comment