Friday, October 31, 2008

Politics, Politics, Politics

So this will be the last blog I write about politics. Jarred and I were talking about this the other day and I told him, "you know, this may sound really bad, and let me finish before you say anything, but I don't care who wins. Who am I to question The plan? Granted if McCain wins I will be really happy but again, what happens is meant to happen. It's all part of the big picture."

Now I may sound "over saved" but you know what .. this is how I get through all this. I am not going to sit here and think and wonder, what if, all I get from that is headaches, sore stomachs and REALLY grouchy. =) Now I am not writing this because I want to stand on a soap box of any kind, but just to let everyone know where I stand. I am tired of talking politics because all I hear is, so and so did this, this party is (fill in the blank), he says he will do this blah blah blah. I am seriously tired of all the bad mouthing.

And I decided to write all this because yesterday we saw a car with the most horrible stickers on it. I can't ever imagine a War Vet walk past that vehicle and see his face. I think his heart would have just ached, because I know mine did and I have never even been close to a war where as he did. I just think it is absolutely horrendous that people put those kind of stickers on their cars.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I guess you told me.

Wish I could do the same.