Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Day

Can you say ADORABLE?!?!

Yes James got a new costume. He is a Clone Trooper. I think that is what it is called. I went to 3 stores, on Halloween Day to the Halloween isle. I went to Target, Party City and Wal Mart. My toe got run over twice because people were literally using their carts like bumper cars. God forbid you get in there way and try and look at the costumes!!! I went to Wal Mart and started looking through the rack and started taking a costume off the rack to see the size and some lady literally snatched it from my hand. So I smiled, walked away and went to another Halloween isle. I found a costume, it is a 4/6 and figured I could just hem it up right? Well no hemming needed!!! How sad .. James is now into the little "big" boy clothes. Sigh ..

We went to Carie's boss' party and had a blast!!! Everyone thought Jocelyn was a Chick-Fil-A (sp?) cow!!! Hahaha .. I never even thought of that!!! On our way back home our car got egged. We were all just talking and "thwack!!!!" and we were all like what in the world? Jarred rolled back the moon roof in the back and I was like .. it was looks like chocolate ice cream. lol .. well it was an egg. So we finally our car through the car wash (thanks whoever threw the egg!! Who knows when we would have finally gotten our car through a car wash!!!!!) and went to Carie and Roberts to watch GhostBusters. There was one part on there that we thought would scare the kids and so we were all making sure they were watching (mean I know!!!) and I jumped but neither one of the kids even jumped!!! Hahaha

Well that's about it for now. I uploaded some pictures but there aren't to many!!! Oh yeah .. I made a pumpkin pie yesterday .. from a pumpkin .. yummy!!!! It was good!!!!

1 comment:

Ceal said...

These pictures are just too adorable. Thanks for sharing them. Keep them coming. See you soon! VBG