

Yesterday we woke up to the first snow of the season!!! I was able to catch a couple pictures, and here they are!!
The rose is one of my roses .. I loved the snow on the roses, the white against the vibrant pink. And the tree is the tree right outside our house. There are no more leaves on it!!!!
We are up suppose to get up to the low 70's today and through out the week until we leave. But by the time we get back it should be cold all the time!!!!! I am in my freak out mode now. House needs be cleaned, dusted mopped, everything put up etc. I know I will do this everyday until we leave!!! I drive myself crazy sometimes!!! Well that is about for now. Just wanted to take a few minutes to post this.
2 comments:
omiword! how cool (no pun intended)is that????
don't stress. i know i'm a fine one to talk, but it's taken me a lifetime to realize that some things are just not that important.
those pictures are FANTASTIC!!! they look like they should be on greeting cards!!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Post a Comment