Tuesday, November 04, 2008

sigh

So it looks as if Obama has won. I still had a hope but this was meant to be. Now I am just really scared since Obama is cutting the military jobs down 24%. Will Jarred keep his job? Is his job really secure? I guess we will see in the next couple of months. I guess from here on out I will be on my toes until and if the military cuts stop. He wants to make more jobs by taking away jobs? Especially from people serving our Country and keeping it safe? Ok ..

Trying not to be to too depressed but its pretty hard knowing that our sole income could be gone because of one person.

Some people may think I am being a drama queen .. and maybe you are right. But Jarred is the sole income for this house. I have no job, and we have 3 little mouthes to feed. When it comes to making sure the kids are fed and clothed right, I think I have a right to be a drama queen.

I am not even sure what I was expecting. I knew Obama went in with a good lead, but there is always hope right?

Change .. here we come .. sigh ..

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Well, at least we get to keep gas in peggy the mooch's car and keep her in her house.

Wow. Is doom really strong enough?