Sometimes I wonder what in the world people are thinking. Why are you going to do something as stupid as that? Why are you not taking any responsibilities for your actions? Why are you being so selfish?
This has been weighing on me so hard. Its almost all I can think about and I have been praying fervently. I am hoping and praying this is in God's plan/will and it will happen, if its not I will accept that.
This post probably makes it sounds as if our marriage is in trouble or we are having marital problems, this is NOT THE CASE!!! We are very happy!!! But I can not say specifically what its all about. Sooner or later it will come up but not for a very long time!!!! So if there are any more posts like this is pertaining to this one sticky situation!!! Please pray for our family through this time!!!
On another note, I finished my moms big Christmas present from us!!!! I am soooo happy with the way it turned out and will be posting pics of it once we get to Florida and she opens it!!! So be on the lookout for that!!! We leave tomorrow for our trip and I have two loads of laundry to do. Plus I wanna wash everyone's bed sheets before we leave so thats another 2 or 3 loads!!! Sigh .. the never ending laundry pile.
1 comment:
I SO know about that stupid situation. and it just got worse!
and i'm changing all my summer clothes out for the winter stuff!! woot!
Post a Comment