Yesterday I went to the playgroup that I just started going to last Wednesday. I wish I found this group sooner!!! It is so much fun to get out!!! They are even waiting for when we get back to take the kids to the Nature and Science Museum. Its FREE for anyone (and their family) with military ID. So all we gotta do is pay for gas!!! Which is awesome since its under $2 now!!!!! But anyways, they are waiting until I get back to go there!! Which is really sweet!!! Its a small group only 4 other moms, buts its so much fun!!! So far we have met at the mall in the playground area for about an hour and then go to lunch and sit and talk. We leave here at 945 and get home around 1230. The kids are knocked out!!! lol.
Now a days I am really trying to catch up on laundry. Granted I am only behind one or two loads but when you are like me and like having everything done at least a week before a trip you know I am freaking out!!! Plus that I really need to pull out the suitcases and start packing. I know I know, I still have a week but I have to at least get started!!! Or else I feel rushed and then I get cranky. lol. Which Jarred doesn't like very much!!
Lately its been pretty funny watching Jocelyn get mobile. She rolls and rolls and rolls. Last night I put cookies on her blanket and she was about 3 rolls away. Well she ended up across the room!!! lol. She was pretty mad she couldn't get her cookies so I picked her up and put her in front of them. She gets an A for effort though!!!
Tonight is our family night. According to Jarred there were quite a bit of people talking about going. Can't blame them though. Those door prizes are awesome!! I am just hoping I win something!!!!!! I probably sound like a little kid but all the moms or married gals know how it is. You get everyone everything and put yourself on the back burner. If I get a chance to get something for free and something as awesome as one of those .. I am excited!!!! lol. Wish us luck!! Even if I walk away with nothing I can't beat free dinner and free childcare. lol
1 comment:
I'll feed you and take the kids . . .
are you here yet?
Post a Comment