So yes a political blog again.
So everyone who voted for Obama .. this is what you voted for.
Obama Supporters
How can anyone support someone who can willingly take a life of an innocent life? Especially in that kind of barbaric manner? Putting scissors into the baby's skull and then sucking the brain out to kill?
Look at your baby/ies and think, what if s/he belonged to someone else and they were raped, didn't want the baby? That's what would happen. And the sad part? Sometimes its not even successful so they leave the baby to die.
Even if you yourself don't believe in abortion you still supported someone who thinks that is alright. I just don't honestly get it. I made myself look at that page and a few others to make sure all info was accurate. I walk away with a sickening feeling in my stomach knowing that there are people who support this and worse of all support someone who believes that is a perfectly fine procedure.
Just makes me sick
3 comments:
From the mother of a baby that was wanted being born at the age lots of abortions happen, no one will ever be able to convince me that he wasn't a person even at that age/size. He had personality at 1 pound. He fought for life at 1 pound. He was a complete individual at 1 pound. Don't tell me he wasn't, I SAW it!
Today I'm saddened but still know GOD is the MASTER and always in control!
it is SO a one issue to me.
i can't help it. I see James, kaia, Julee, Ava, Jocelynn. what in the would would I be like if I never knew them?
Post a Comment