Thursday, November 13, 2008

What did we win?

We went to the Family Night thingy and we had a blast!! Granted we weren't paying all that much attention to the speakers but neither was anyone else!!! They had raffles and here is what we won:

Uno Chicago Grill - 4 free entrees (Jarred one a set of two and I won a set of two)
And also a free turkey!! Well actually one of friends won that but they won one before that AND they won the HOTEL STAY!!! And something else I don't remember. lol

It was a fun night!!! The kids had a blast, I had fun chatting and being out of the house not having to cook dinner and Jarred had fun making fun of comments. lol

1 comment:

jenn said...

oh my goodness...Wednesnight as in THIS wednesday night or right before thanksgiving? i mean we'll be here both weeks, BUT i may get to see you in like 5 days?!?!?!? YIPPY!!!! i so 'cited:) love you