Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am so sorry!!!



I am so sorry for everyone who follows my blog!! It has been an interesting, to say in the least, vacation!!!
We get to Texas, with James only throwing up twice in the car. Not to bad!! Especially since he caught on to throw up into the bag we gave him. Plus for some reason, its no big deal to him. He does it kind of matter of factly. So we get there and in the afternoon we hook up the Tornado with a saddle so the kids can ride him. I have tons of pictures from it and I have to say some AWESOME pictures!! I can't wait to upload them!!! We get on the road early the next morning, get in to Florida really late. Around 12'ish I wanna say. (I know 12 isn't that late to some, but when you have been on the road since 430 it is late!!!). Saturday was the day before the storm!! We went to the mall and the kids were playing on the playground thing, my cousin Lil and I went to get our haircuts, came home and were getting ready for Sunday. Saturday night I ended up waking up at 1 because I wasn't feeling good. I was trying my hardest to fight it and finally gave up and well, broke in my parents new bathroom towels. I cleaned up went back to bed, kind of slept for like 10 minutes just to wake up again to throw up. I am finally able to go back to sleep, wake up Sunday morning, Jarred isn't feeling good and Julie is throwing up. She isn't throwing up food just mucous. So I decide she should be ok as long as she sits with me and not goes to class. (She wasn't throwing up a lot at once and because she wasn't acting sick, so I thought it would be ok, and don't worry, I learned my lesson). So we get to church and my mom has her, she tells me she isn't talking so I take her. I give her some water and next thing I know I have the excorcist chick sitting in my lap. Mind you, I am wearing my white shirt!!! When that happened I could have sworn the whole church gasped. Jarred and I leave to take her home, we get there and realized we don't have a key to get in. So I end up climbing through my parents window, that they are renovating, in my black pants. So now I have white dust all over my black pants. So Sunday went by with everyone sick and Monday everyone was fine!!! And now today everyone else is sick. We are hoping the course is done and we are all gonna be fine on Thanksgiving day!!! Pray for us!!!



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Sometimes, there are no words.


come home!