
So last night was a nightmare!!! If you don't have a strong stomach DO NOT READ ON!!
So I told Jarred that I would take the first shift of driving. I would drive from the time we left until 1AM. I haven't been able to get to sleep until 1 so I figured why not? So last night I decided to go to sleep early around 1030ish. Jarred decides that one time of going in and checking on the kids was enough for him. He woke me up and asked me to go in. I go in to a crying James. He asks me to blow his nose. Ok whatever, blow his nose, gave him a kiss, and thought that would be it. Needless to say that started our LONG night. I go back to bed almost fall asleep only to be woken up 30 minutes later by James crying again. I go in, and this time he wants water. I tell him no, its to late, check his nose again and go back to bed. Almost asleep and he starts crying AGAIN. So I go in and he wants to blow his nose again. Sigh .. ok. I finish his nose and Julie wakes up crying. I tell her go back to bed, she says no, I mutter whatever and walk out. Well she starts screaming. I go in and tell her to be quiet. Its time for bed. I go BACK to bed, and by this time I am wide awake, Julie starts crying again, so I get up AGAIN. She doesn't want to sleep again. So I finally calm her down and then James wakes up again, and wants water. I tell him no again, its to late. Go back in the room get in bed almost asleep and James wakes me up AGAIN. I wake Jarred up and ask him to go check the kids. I have gone in 5 times I am seriously tired of it and just plain tired!!! He turns over and goes back to sleep!!! Which just irritated me even more. So I figured, I couldn't get comfortable in bed so I moved to the spare bedroom. Then I also figured everytime the kids started crying they never needed anything. So I wouldn't go in and hoping that Jarred would wake up. I was just about to sleep and James starts crying AGAIN. I SCREAM at Jarred and he gets up, yells at me for yelling at him (this is pretty funny now!!! hahaa) goes in and checks on James and comes back in to the spare bedroom and tells me, "your son threw up". So I go to the bathroom where Jarred has James and start wiping the throw up off his body. I go downstairs and get Pepto Bismol. Give James some and take off the rest of the sheets and take them downstairs where Jarred thankfully had started the washer. Put it all in, get back upstairs and tell Jarred I really don't want to put sheets on the bed because the waterproof pad isn't on there now. He says James would be fine, and I looked at James and he was laughing, smiling, making faces and playing around. So I agreed, put sheets on his bed and went BACK to bed. Around 30-45 minutes later (right as I was just about to fall asleep) he starts crying AGAIN. Jarred gets to the room and James had thrown up AGAIN. So I am worried about his mattress soaking up the smell (because it seriously smelt like a diaper EXPLODED and then some). So I rip off the sheets and Jarred was standing at the end and was like, Whoaaaa Jaci!!! Hahahaha. So we clear those sheets and by now I am out of fitted sheets for James' bed. I only have 2 sets, I had to clean his bed where the puke soaked in, so it was wet, I didn't want him in our bed, or the spare bed, and I didn't want him on the floor because I didn't want puke on the floor. So I open the linen closet and what did I see? The air mattress!!!! I lay it out and Jarred asks me if I am going to blow it up. Heck no man!! This is going straight on the floor with a sheet over it. So I move back into our bedroom only having to get up once, FINALLY fall asleep and wake up around 6 because of my alarm. I go back to sleep and woke up around 630 and asked Jarred is the kids were still sleeping. Thankfully they were and then I woke up at 645 because I heard the kids downstairs. Now I am hoping to be able to catch a nap so I can drive. What a way to start the vacation!!! Oh .. and James has told me, "my stomach is all better". So I guess he is better .. we will see.
2 comments:
oh my gosh!!! what a night!!! sorry!!!
hey glad you all to sleep a little and that you finally got here! I'm so sorry I didn't get to visit. I was going to say hi to Kristy really quickly after class and my "really quickly lasted until everyone else had left the building:) I'm glad I did get to see you for a little short bit though! Love you
Post a Comment