Today was spent pampering Jarred on "his day". He got to sleep in, then I made cinnamon rolls (no not fresh, I wasn't THAT prepared this morning!!!), and we spent the day doing absolutely nothing. Then I went out and got the dinner he wanted. Ribs and stuff to make potato salad (which was my first time making!!!). It turned out to be a fun day!! And then we finished with having the Gilmores over while Nate and Candy went to praise team practice. I love having the girls here!!! Its a lot of fun watching them all run around. Plus Lacey is James' "girlfriend". Its cute!!
So today I got an email saying they (the base) are having their first "family night". They are having tutorials on financial issues during the holidays, holiday safety and so forth. I am just going for the prizes to be totally honest. Plus the fact that they are going to provide free child care!! So I get rid of the kids (probably just James and Julie) for 2 hours!! WOOT WOOT!!! And I have to say the prizes are awesome!! I told Jarred we are going, he fought me saying we would be the only two there. And I said, well I guess that guarantees a prize!! HA!!! Here is the list of prizes, and tell me you would not sit through two hours of this to hopefully win one of these:
Prizes include but are not limited to:
Pampered Chef
Restaurant gift certificates (Olive Garden, Outback, Applebee's, UNO Chicago, and many more)
Hotel Stays
20 Free turkeys
Thomas Kincaid plaques
Movie passes
Spa treatments
And More!
Man I want that spa treatment!! Hahaha .. we shall see. Thats this Thursday night. So it would be perfect right before our road trip!!! I am interested to see how this works, plus that since I am working with the FRG I figured if I were wanting a turn out then maybe I should respect they would want a turn out also, right? But I am anxious to see how big of a turnout they get!!! Ok well thats all for now. We leave in 7 days!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
Man I want that spa treatment!! Hahaha .. we shall see. Thats this Thursday night. So it would be perfect right before our road trip!!! I am interested to see how this works, plus that since I am working with the FRG I figured if I were wanting a turn out then maybe I should respect they would want a turn out also, right? But I am anxious to see how big of a turnout they get!!! Ok well thats all for now. We leave in 7 days!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
1 comment:
I am counting down the days! I can't wait.
Post a Comment